Job 5:19-23; Psalm 91:1-15
- Spend time in prayer: Speaking in other tongues energizes and strengthens your inward man. A strong spirit keeps the body in perpetual health. When you speak in tongues, the Life of God in your spirit is activated. It then flows into your body to energize it with Divine Life. Speaking in tongues for a long time is one of the keys to developing a strong and robust spirit. See Proverbs 18:14 NKJV, AMPC; Romans 8:11; 1 Corinthians 14:4; Ephesians 3:16; Jude 20. Speaking in tongues for a long time tames your tongue. It sanctifies your tongue. You will find yourself speaking the right words. See Job 6:30; 2 Samuel 23:2; 1 Corinthians 14:13-15. Speaking in tongues can help you relax. It releases rest and refreshing into your spirit, soul and body. See Isaiah 28:11-12; 1 Corinthians 14:21. When speaking in tongues you are praying the perfect will of God. See 1 Corinthians 14:2; Romans 8:26-27. Speaking in tongues emboldens you. See Jude 20; 1 Corinthians 14:4.
- Give quality time to the reading, studying and meditation on God’s Word. The Word of God is life. As you spend time in the Word, you are saturating your spirit, soul and body with Life thereby boosting your health. See Psalm 107:20; Proverbs 4:20-22; John 6:63; 3 John 2-
- Speak the Word of God over your life everyday. Death and life are in the power of the tongue. Speak life over you and your loved ones by speaking what the Word of God says. The words we speak impact our lives and creates our circumstances. Our words define the character of our lives. Speak the Word only. See Job 13:19; 15:5-6; 27:3-4; 33:1-5; Psalm 34:13; 37:30; 39:1-4; Proverbs 12:18; 13:2-3; 15:4; 18:7; 18:20-21; Matthew 12:33-37
- Praise: Praise and worship is vital in these times because as you praise and worship God, it refreshes your spirit and invigorates your body with new life. Praise releases blessings and the blessing of God is life. Health is part of the blessing. Praise and worship releases the Presence and Power of God that keeps sickness and disease away from you. See Psalm 9:1-3; 2 Chronicles 20:22-30; Psalm 42:11; 133:3; Acts 10:38.
- Feed your faith: You feed your faith by listening to the Word again and again. Feed your spirit with rich, positive, spiritual content rooted in the Word. See Romans 10:17; Luke 5:15; 6:17. Faith is a confident expectation of positive outcomes based on the Word of God. Whatever you focus on, you amplify in your life. Focus on faith building content. You attract what you believe. See Matthew 8:13; 9:27-29; 21:21-22.
- Starve your fears: Avoid listening to or seeing things that stirs up fears in your heart. Fear is confident expectation of evil. Fear is anticipating negative outcomes based on your current circumstances or negative feedback. You attract what you fear. Fear is rooted in negative beliefs or a negative belief system. Choose to be God conscious. Focus on the promises of God and drown your fears in the river of faith. See Job 3:25-26 KJV; 2 Chronicles 32:1-23; Isaiah 41:10; Mark 5:36
- Contemplate on God’s Love for you. Good things happen to those who believe that God loves them. Good things come to those who believe that God loves them unconditionally and consistently. Faith in God’s love emboldens you and quenches fear. It is important to be mindful of how much God the Father loves you. Knowing the Father’s love fills your heart with joy and hope. It gives you a great sense of peace. You are the apple of His eyes, His prized possession and His focused affection. See Psalm 17:8; Jeremiah 31:3; Zechariah 2:8; John 3;16-17; Romans 8:31-37; Ephesians 1:6; 1 John 4:16-18; 3 John 2.
- Maintain a joyful spirit and attitude. Depression is deadly. It has been said that one minute of depression can suppress your immune system for six hours. This is not a time to keep bitterness. This is a time to let go and forgive. Forgiveness and joy goes together. Speak in tongues until you are overwhelmed with the joy of the Lord. Make a list of those who have hurt you and forgive them one by one and you will experience an outburst of joy like you have never known before. See positive funny content. Share funny memories with family and friends. Sometimes laugh intentionally to boost your immune system. Laughter oxygenates your blood. Proverbs 12:25; 13:12; 15:13; 17:22; Nehemiah 8:10; Romans 14:17
- Practice the Love of God. The Love of God is called agape (agapao). It is the unconditional disposition of goodwill to the undeserving. See Matthew 5:43-44. Agape Love is the unconditional commitment to the wellbeing of another. See John 13:34-35. Walking in love towards others is one of the ways to enjoying hundred percent divine protection. Keep yourself in the Love of God. See Romans 13:8-10; Jude 1:21; 1 John 5:18; 4:16-20
- Sow seeds of encouragement. Be generous. What we give out comes back to us many times over. See Luke 6:37-38. Send out encouraging messages to others. Cheer somebody. Make somebody else happy. Focus on bringing joy to others. Every time we do good for others we feel good. It releases endorphins, dopamine and oxytocin. It improves your mood and lowers your blood pressure. It can boost our immune system and help you live longer. See Psalm 41:1-3; Proverbs 11:24-25; Acts 9:36-42; 2 Corinthians 8:1-4: 9:7
Preserving the Faith of the Fathers For Future Generations