Letter for the Month of February
Greetings of Grace, Mercy and Peace in the Matchless Name of our Lord Jesus Christ by whom we have received the mandate to embrace, embody and exemplify the Vision, the Virtues and the Values seen in the life of Jesus and the Apostles.
Welcome to our Month of Abounding Love and Marital Bliss. Love is the single most important yardstick for measuring Christian Maturity. See Colossians 3:12-14; 1 Corinthians 3:1-3; 13:1-8a. The Bible says, “God is Love.” See 1 John 4:8. Therefore, we can say that Love is the behavioral expression of the divine nature. The Nature of God is the Nature of Love. You can’t claim to know God if you are NOT walking in Love. See 1 John 4:7-8.
The question then is what is Love? According to the Scriptures there are various definitions of Love:
- Love is the behavioral expression of the Life and Nature of God. See 1 John 4:7-8; 5:1-3
- Love is the unconditional disposition of goodwill to the undeserving. See Matthew 5:43-48; Luke 6:32-36; John 3:16-17
- Love is the behavioral expression of holiness. See Romans 13:8-11; 1 Thessalonians 3:12-13
- Love is a selfless and self sacrificing attitude or behavior. See 1 John 3:16; John 15:12-13; 13:34-35;
- Love is the behavioral expression of kindness and compassion to those in need habitually. See 1 John 3:16-18; Luke 10:25-37
- Love is the irrevocable commitment to the wellbeing to an imperfect person. This is the kind of love that makes a marriage work. Both parties must be committed to selfless love. All successful marriage are built on sacrificial love from both parties. See Ephesians 5:25-27.
- Love is the unequivocal expression of devotion to God and the wellbeing of others. Mark 12:28-34; Luke 10:25-37; Matthew 22:34-40
Please examine the definitions above carefully and thoughtfully so that you can imbibe the principles and the character of the God kind of Love. Developing your capacity to love will facilitate your progress and the fulfillment of your destiny. It will increase your effectiveness and amplify your productivity. It will also make your marriage better, sweeter and healthier. Then your home will be heaven on earth.
Without cultivating the God kind of Love, your marriage will be bland, dry and boring. But if you will develop the qualities of the God kind of Love, your marriage will be fun, fruitful and fulfilling. You will develop a more pleasant personality and become a more likable personality.
Please join us in any of our Sunday services for a time to explore God’s Word in search of information, instructions and insight that will make your marriage peaceful and blissful. For the married couples each service will enrich their lives and add value to their marriages. While the singles will receive the truth, tools and tips that will help prepare them for a successful marriage that will inspire others.
It is my prayer that this month will be characterized by moments of discoveries in God’s Word that will make you a better person focused, fruitful and full of faith. May the light of God’s Word transform your marriage into a wondrous expression of Grace and Love. May you exceed all your goals in the Month of February.
Looking forward to seeing you in today’s meetings at 6:00am (Harvest of Praise Service) and at 5:30pm for an impartation Service. Please come expectant because the atmosphere of expectations is the breeding ground for the miraculous. Selah
In His Love,
- The New kind of Love by E. W. Kenyon
- The Miraculous Realm of God’s Love by Kenneth Copeland
- Love the way to Victory by Kenneth E. Hagin