OUR LOCALIZED VISION
As we preach the full message of this new life, our goal is to raise a people who are like Jesus by exposing them to the influence of God’s word and His Spirit in an atmosphere of LOVE so that they may be able to take the LOVE of God, the WORD of God and the HEALING POWER of God to every individual within their sphere of contact.
MISSION AND VISION STATEMENT
To reach every Individual in this World with the Gospel in Order to raise fully functioning followers of Christ in every Nation.
OUR GLOBALIZED MISSION STATEMENT
To reach the world with the gospel in order to raise a people who are like Jesus.
OUR GLOBALIZED VISION
To take the LOVE of GOD, the WORD of GOD and the HEALING POWER of GOD to every INDIVIDUAL, every HOME, every CITY, every STATE, every NATION, every CONTINENT, everyday through every available means.
2. That the Bible is the inerrant, infallible and authoritative Word of God given by the inspiration of the Holy Spirit. II Timothy 3:16, II Peter 1:20-21.
3. That the Bible is the guidelines and rule-book for all faith and practice. II Timothy 3:16-17; James 1:21-25.
4. We believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God that He died for our sins, was buried for our sins and that He was raised from the dead on the third day according to the scriptures. 1 Corinthians 15:3-4, Luke 24:46, Romans 1:3-4.
5. That Jesus Christ is the only way to salvation from sin and eternal damnation. Acts 4:12, Romans 10:13, John 14:6.
6. In the new birth experience; that every one that believes that God raised Christ from the dead and confesses Him Lord is saved (born again) Romans 10:9-10; II Corinthians 5:17.
7. In the enduement of the Holy Spirit called the baptism with the Holy Spirit with evidence of speaking with other tongues. Acts 2:4, 10:44-46.
8. We believe in the gift of the Holy Spirit and exercise thereof. I Corinthains 12:1-11, 14:1)
9. We that God still heals today and that the miracles in the life of Jesus Christ in the gospels and those done by the Apostles are to be perpetuated through us. John 14:12; Mark 16:17-18.
10. We believe in the rapture of the Church. I Corinthians 15:51-52, I Thessalonians 4:16-17.
11. We believe that as a Church we ought to demonstrate Christ-like love to one another and to the world. 1 John 4:7, John 15:12.
12. We believe that every one of us should be involved in soul winning because Christ commands us to reach our world with the gospel. Matthew 28:18-20, Mark 16:15.
2. We believe that prayer is vital to Christian ministry. Therefore, the ministry and activities of the church will be characterized by reliance on personal and corporate prayer (Ephesians 6:18-20; 1:6, Acts 6:2, 4:6. Romans 15:30-31, Colossians 4:2-4). we believe that every Christian is called to pray (1Timothy 2:8, Luke 18:1).
3. We believe that all activities and ministry of this Church should be done according to the leading, guidance, direction and leadership of the Holy Spirit (Acts 1:2, 4:19-20, 10:19-20, 13:2-4, 15:28).
4. We believe that primary responsibility of Pastors and Teachers in the Local Church is to prepare God’s people for works of service and to motivate them toward evangelism (Ephesians 4:11-12, 2Corinthians 5:18). Therefore, all members are trained to participate actively in ministry (Ephesians 4:11-16.).
5. We believe that as children of God, it is our responsibility to communicate the love of God to ne another through mutual fellowship, small groups, giving and caring for one another and for those outside the church (Acts 2:44-45, 4:32-37). We believe giving is an expression of our love life. We consider it a part of our calling to lovingly respond to the needs of others. We are called to take the love of God to every individual.
6. We believe in evangelism (Matthew 28:19-20, Mark 16:15, 2Corinthians 15:18, Acts 8:4, Mark 16:20) We also believe it is our sacred responsibility to reach the world with the Word of God. We will actively pursue means, methods and strategies that will enhance and facilitate our effort towards evangelism.
7. We believe that every believer should be a healing minister (Mark 16:17-18) Therefore, we will train them to minister healing to the sick (Matthew 10:1, Mark 3:13-15).
8. We believe in excellence in ministry because we are called to set forth a standard. Thus we will encourage all members to be worthy examples in society and give their best effort to the ministry’s vision and goals.
9. We believe that all we do in the House of God as service to God should be done from the heart and reverence (Acts 2:43, Hebrews 12:28, Colossians 3:22-24, Ephesians 6:5-7, 2Corinthians 8:5).
10. We believe that every member should be actively involved in Public Services (Sunday, Wednesday and Friday), the Cell System (caring networks and life groups) and functional in at least one service department. e.g. Choir, Protocol, Sound, Maintenance and Decoration etc. (Acts 2:46, 20:20, Romans 12:4-11, 1Corinthians 12:7-40). We believe that this is necessary for one’s spiritual health and maturity. It is also a measure of commitment in this ministry.
11. We believe that everyone who professes truth in Christ should be baptized (Mark 16:16, Matthew 28:19). We also believe that all such believers should be raised through a discipleship process.
12. We believe that the goal of the Christian life is to be like Jesus. Therefore, Jesus Christ is the model for all that we do as a Church. All members enjoined to pattern their lives after Christ (Ephesians 4:11-12, 15, Galatians 1:15-16, Ephesians 5:1-2, 1John 4:17).
13. We believe that praise and worship is an integral part of all meetings (Acts 2:47). We believe it opens the heart of men to the influence of God’s Spirit (Acts 13:2-3). It creates an atmosphere for the miraculous (Acts 16:25-26). It is also an avenue to express our appreciation and honour to God.
14. We believe that every believer should excel in their fields of endeavour, therefore, we shall provide information, principles and strategies that will enhance their effectiveness in the post-modern society. (Joshua 1:7-9, Psalm 1:1-3, 3 John 2:4, Isiaiah 48:17)
• On Glory Fm 97.1 8:45 am Daily,
• On RayPower Fm 102.5 9:45 am Daily.
The Church also have a Television Ministry called “New-Vision” on Strong Decoder.
• Niger Delta Television (NDTV) In Bayelsa State which airs Daily by 9PM.
The ministry also have a Daily Devotional called “A Word in Due Season” by Apostle David Wale Feso which started since May 2012.
Matters of the Heart a marriage and relationship meeting for married and intending couples with Apostle David wale Feso, in this meeting, Youths and singles are also privileged to ask questions and real biblical answers are given.
Fragrance of His Presence is a meeting where God meets the needs of His children and a meeting where the Sick receives their healing and destinies are altered, the word of God is taught and the love of God is tangible in the atmosphere.
EQUIP ( Encouraging Quality, unity and Integrity in Pastors) is a Pastors and Leaders meeting, where Pastors gather from all over the country to Learn Biblical principle in the word of God for the furtherance of the Gospel.