Our Statement of Faith
1. That there is one God eternally existent as the Father, Son and the Holy Spirit (1 John 5:7, Matthew 28:19)
2. That the Bible is the inerrant, infallible and authoritative Word of God given by the inspiration of the Holy Spirit. II Timothy 3:16, II Peter 1:20-21.
3. That the Bible is the guidelines and rule-book for all faith and practice. II Timothy 3:16-17; James 1:21-25.
4. We believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God that He died for our sins, was buried for our sins and that He was raised from the dead on the third day according to the scriptures. 1 Corinthians 15:3-4, Luke 24:46, Romans 1:3-4.
5. That Jesus Christ is the only way to salvation from sin and eternal damnation. Acts 4:12, Romans 10:13, John 14:6.
6. In the new birth experience; that every one that believes that God raised Christ from the dead and confesses Him Lord is saved (born again) Romans 10:9-10; II Corinthians 5:17.
7. In the enduement of the Holy Spirit called the baptism with the Holy Spirit with evidence of speaking with other tongues. Acts 2:4, 10:44-46.
8. We believe in the gift of the Holy Spirit and exercise thereof. I Corinthains 12:1-11, 14:1)
9. We that God still heals today and that the miracles in the life of Jesus Christ in the gospels and those done by the Apostles are to be perpetuated through us. John 14:12; Mark 16:17-18.
10. We believe in the rapture of the Church. I Corinthians 15:51-52, I Thessalonians 4:16-17.
11. We believe that as a Church we ought to demonstrate Christ-like love to one another and to the world. 1 John 4:7, John 15:12.
12. We believe that every one of us should be involved in soul winning because Christ commands us to reach our world with the gospel. Matthew 28:18-20, Mark 16:15.