Prayer Schedule: Day 2
Prayer Schedule: Day 2
Kind greetings in the Matchless Name of our Lord Jesus Christ by whom we have received the mandate to reproduce the vision, the virtues and the values of the kingdom of God in our generation.
Thank you for choosing to fast with us throughout the Month of April for the purpose of turning the tide of evil in our world today, enforcing the will of God on the earth and releasing the rivers of the Spirit of God into the nations of the world. See Matthew 16:19; 18:18-20; Zechariah 10:1.
Times of national crisis require a devotion to corporate prayer and fasting for the purpose of soliciting divine intervention in the affairs of men. Fasting is the willful or intentional abstinence from food and other physical pleasures for the purpose of experiencing breakthroughs, whether personal or corporate.
This is obvious throughout the Bible. In times of national disaster or impending danger, the people gave themselves to corporate fasting and prayer. This is because when we deny ourselves from the distractions of everyday life to give our attention and devotion to God, we invite Him to intervene on our behalf.
Let’s learn from our spiritual forebears and emulate their spiritual disciplines for the purpose of experiencing a divine turn around in these times. We can use this time of separation as a nation to engage actively in objective fasting. Selah
Day 2: Morning (9:00am): Prayer for the Nation
Day 2: Afternoon (12:00noon): Prayer for Personal Breakthrough
Day 2: Afternoon (3:00pm): Prayer for Families
Scripture Reading for the Day:
Joel 2:12-32; Ezra 8:21-23; Esther 4:14-5:3; Jonah 3:1-10
In His Majesty’s Service,
- Fasting Unplugged by DWF
- The Role of Prayer in Destiny Fulfillment by DWF
- Guarantees of Answered Prayer by DWF
- Why Pray: The Primary Purposes of Prayer by DWF
Preserving the Faith of the Fathers For Future Generations
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on WhatsApp (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Telegram (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Skype (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)