Partnering for Vision Fulfillment:
We have three Primary Purposes for this series:
- The purpose of this message is to help you understand your role in God’s redemptive plan
- To inspire you to get actively involved in God’s redemptive plan
- To accelerate the fulfillment of the Great Commission
Text: Proverbs 29:18; Amos 3:3,7; Acts 16:9-10; 1 Chronicles 12:18,22-23; Ephesians 2:10 MSG
God does nothing on earth without the frontline active involvement of men. God has delegated authority on earth to men. See Genesis 1:26-28; Psalm 115:16. So if God is going to do anything on earth He has to work with and through men. See 1 Corinthians 3:9; 2 Corinthians 5:20; 6:1.
It was John Wesley who said, “It seems as though God will do nothing until men pray.” The fulfillment of God’s dream requires both Divine and human collaboration. See Mark 16:20; Acts 14:3; 15:4; Hebrews 2:3-4.
In Acts 10, we see a partnership between God, angels and Peter. God’s work demands that we hear and do whatever God tells us to do because we all have a role to play to see God’s plan fulfilled. See Acts 8:26-40; 9:1-19; 10:1-48.
God moves through people. God heals through people. See Acts 4:29-33; 5:12-16; 19:11. God speaks through people. God works through people. Nothing will get done until we do something. See Romans 12:6-8; 1 Peter 4:10-11; Colossians 1:29; Philippians 2:13. God is counting on you. We are the Body of Christ. He expresses Himself on earth through us. See Acts 15:12 NKJV; Acts 21:19; Galatians 2:8
What is a Vision:
A Vision is a revelation of God’s redemptive plan of God’s redemptive plan and your role in it. See Proverbs 29:18; Amos 3:3,7 Matthew 28:18-20; Mark 16:15; Acts 16:9-10
A Vision is a God given dream or assignment that requires collective participation for its fulfillment. See Nehemiah 2:17-18;
A Vision is a Divine Revelation of God’s Plan to save humanity through the redemptive work of Christ and the opportunity to participate in its fulfillment. See 1 Timothy 4:10; Romans 10:1-18
Who is a Partner:
See Ecclesiastes 4:9-12 NLT; Matthew 18:19; Philippians 1:27; Philemon 1:17; 2 John 1:11; 3 John 1:8 NLT
- A Co-laborer
- A Sharer or partaker
- A Contributor
- A Participant or participator
- An associate
Partnership is mutual cooperation between two or more persons for the purpose of kingdom goals and targets.
A Partnership is an alliance. It is an intentional collaboration between people for the purpose of fulfilling a clearly defined vision that is mutually beneficial to all involved.
It takes partnership to fulfill any God given Vision. In fact, the largest corporations in the earth are partnerships that blossomed into empires. The world understands the power of partnerships and intelligent networking for the purpose of maximum impact. We have to learn it as the Body of Christ. Together Everyone Achieves More (TEAM). It takes teamwork to make the dream work. The more we are, the more we can do.
See Numbers 10:29-32; Philippians 1:3-7
How to Partner:
- Prayer. See Isaiah 45:11. The first call of the believer is to prayer. Through prayer we Partner with God to facilitate the advancement of His plans and purposes. See Matthew 6:9-10; 9:35-38; Acts 12:5-11; Romans 15:30-32; Philippians 1:19; 2 Thessalonians 3:1-2. There are wicked forces in the earth and we have to contend against them to minimize the effect and impact of their work in the earth amongst the sons of men. See Ephesians 6:12; Luke 12:21-23;
A. Pray for the Man of God See 2 Thessalonians 3:2; Romans 15:31; Acts 12:5-11
B. Pray for the brethren. See Ephesians 1:17-19; Colossians 1:9-11; Philippians 1:9-11; Colossians 4:12
C. Pray for the advancement of the work. See Matthew 9:38-38; 2 Thessalonians 3:1; Romans 15:30-31;
D. Pray for the unsaved. See Ezekiel 18:23; John 3:17; 1 Timothy 2:1-4; Acts 16:14
- Participation. This is refers to your physical involvement in the advancement of God’s work. This refers to:
A. Attendance or your physical presence in our meetings. See Luke 8:1; Acts 1:12-14; 1:15-26; 2 Timothy 2:2;
B. Physical efforts. See Romans 16:1-12; 2 Corinthians 8:23; Philippians 1:27; 2:22
C. Time: Acts 14:28; Hebrews 5:12
- Provision. By provision we refer to financial partnership. Financial involvement is the proof of heartfelt commitment. See 1 Kings 17:8-15; 2 Kings 4:8-17; Matthew 6:21; 6:33; Luke 8:1-3; Acts 16:14-15; 2 Corinthians 8:1-9; 11:7-9; Philippians 1:5-7 NLT; 4:10-19; Ezra 1:1-6 NLT; 3 John 5-8 NLT