Proverbs 23:7; Philippians 2:5; 3:15-17
Your mindset decides from the outset the outcome of your life.
The quality of your thinking is what determines the quality of your life. Your quality of your thinking decides the quality of your living.
The state of your mind is what determines the state of your life and ministry. See 2 Corinthians 10:3-6; 2 Timothy 2:24-26
Success is a reward for thinking, talking and acting in line with God’s plans and purposes for your life.
- Audacity: God called you to do this. Knowing that you are genuinely called of God emboldens. See Hebrews 5:4; 1 Timothy 1:12; Galatians 1:1,10
- Veracity: Know that God’s Word is truth. You believe it and act on it. You are called to be an example of faith to other believers and faith is taking God at His Word. See Numbers 23:19; Romans 3:3-4; Titus 1:2; 1 Timothy 5:12; Hebrews 6:12; 13:7
- Identity: Know who you are. Your identity is what determines your attitude, your behavior and your performance. See 1 John 4:4; 5:4; Jeremiah 1:4-10; Matthew 5:13-16
- Authority: You have authority over every devil. To succeed in ministry, you must understand your authority in Christ, appropriate your authority and exercise your authority. Ministry is Warfare. See Matthew 16:18-19; 18:18-20; Luke 9:1; 10:17-20; Mark 9:38-39
- Capacity: You have the Power to do what you are called to do. Whatever God has called you to do is what He will empower you do. See Matthew 10:1; Luke 9:1-6; Ephesians 3:7; Philippians 4:13; 2 Corinthians 3:4-6; 4:7
- Generosity: Know the Power of giving. Generosity endears you to God and men. See 1 Kong’s 3:1-15; Luke 6:38; 16:10-12; 1 Corinthians 16:15-18; 2 Corinthians 9:6-8
- Priority: Do all that you do to promote the kingdom of God. See Matthew 6:33; 2 Chronicles 26:5; John 4:34; 8:29; 9:4; 6:38; Matthew 12:28
- Intimacy: Your personal walk with God is very important. All fruitfulness flows out of intimacy. See John 15:4-5. The place of Prayer is the place of empowerment. Acts 4:29-33; James 5:16. The place of prayer is the place of direction. See Mark 1:35-39; Acts 13:1-2. Get intimate with God through the Word. The Bible is the thoughts of God captured in print. See Daniel 11:32; 1 Samuel 2:12; 3:7,21; Acts 20:32; Exodus 34:5-10
- Intensity. You cannot be passive and succeed in ministry. You need to be passionate about your work. See John 9:4; Matthew 11:11-12; 1 Corinthians 9:16-18; Acts 17:16
- Consistency: Success is a reward for consistency. See Joshua 1:8; Psalm 1:2-3; James 1:25. If you will be faithful to do exactly what God has called you to do, you will get the reward thereof. See Proverbs 20:6; 28:20; Luke 16:10-12